Youth Ministry MissionPlus Account
Save for youth events with the Mission Investment Fund
A DEMAND INVESTMENT Youth Ministry is an easy way to build savings for the 2012 Youth Gathering in New Orleans — or any youth event — and have immediate access to the funds when they are needed.
With a DEMAND INVESTMENT Youth Ministry:
- Your congregation earns interest on the funds that youth raise for Youth Gathering expenses and other events
- Funds are available when needed for travel expenses — before, during and after the gathering*
- You can make deposits to an investment at any time
- During the gathering, youth leaders may cash checks drawn on their MIF DEMAND INVESTMENT at the MIF service center — no need to search for ATMs or banks that will cash out-of-town checks*
More about the investment:
- The minimum initial deposit is $100
- A minimum balance of $100 must be maintained
- Additional deposits may be made in any amount at any time
- Interest is paid and reinvested monthly
- There are no fees with a DEMAND INVESTMENT Youth Ministry account; checks are provided free of charge
- With MIF Online, youth leaders have access to information about the investment at any time.
Purchase a DEMAND INVESTMENT Youth Ministry account today and start preparing for the 2012 ELCA Youth Gathering!
(NOTE: DEMAND INVESTMENTS are not available in Louisiana or South Carolina.
Mission Investment Fund investments are subject to certain risks. See "Risk Factors" in the fund's Offering Circular. MIF investments are not bank accounts. As securities issued by a nonprofit institution, the investments are not insured by FDIC, SIPC or any other federal or state regulatory agency. The securities are sold only by means of the Offering Circular. This is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the securities described here.