Giving for Today
You have joyfully answered the call to live as a faithful steward and generously support the ministries of the ELCA. You have experienced God’s abundance and want to share his love with others. The ELCA offers a variety of ways you can give to the mission and ministry that means the most to you.
We can discuss, without cost or obligation, the following topics:
Call today to learn how you can make a gift through:
- Why you need a will and when to review it
- How beneficiary designations can provide for loved ones
- How a planned gift can provide current or deferred, tax-free income for life
- How planned giving can be used to help teach your children good stewardship habits
- Discover how you can use retirement assets to fund a significant gift to ministry and leave more of your estate to family
- Learn new ideas for using non-cash assets to help increase your current gifts to your congregation or churchwide ministries.
We make it easy for you to support what really matters the most:
The examples and information provided on this website are for illustrative and educational purposes only and should not be considered tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax or legal advisor about proceeding with your gift plan.
- Life insurance plans
- Retirement plans
- Real estate
- Appreciated securities
- Mutual funds
- IRA charitable rollover
- Stock certificates
- Memorial endowments