Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary
2770 Marin Avenue
Berkeley, California 94708
800-235-7587 | www.plts.edu
Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary (PLTS) was founded in Portland in 1910, moved to Seattle in 1913, closed during the Great Depression, and re-established in 1950 at Berkeley. The seminary, part of the Western Mission Cluster, is accredited by the Association of Theological Schools and includes the PLTS-Theological Education for Emerging Ministries (TEEM), Continuing Education, Pastor in Residence program, and Region 2 Archives. The seminary is a founding member of the Graduate Theological Union with full cross-registration in nine member seminaries and the University of California, Berkeley. Ph.D., Th.D., M.T.S., M.A., M.C.M., and M.Div. degrees are offered, plus certification in Theological Education in Emerging Ministries, in Theological Studies, and in Advanced Theological Studies.
Learn more about Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary