Trinity Lutheran Seminary
2199 East Main Street
Columbus, Ohio 43209-2334
614-235-4136 | www.tlsohio.edu
Trinity Lutheran Seminary was formed in 1978 as a consolidation of Evangelical Lutheran Theological Seminary (ALC, founded 1830) and Hamma School of Theology (LCA, founded 1845). The seminary is accredited by the Association of Theological Schools and the North Central Association. With Methodist and Roman Catholic seminaries, it is a member of the Theological Consortium of Greater Columbus.
Learn more about Trinity Lutheran Seminary