Herbert Anderson and Bonnie Miller-McLemore
Herbert Anderson is a Visiting Professor of Pastoral Care, Yale University Divinity School, has combined pastoral and academic work throughout his distinguished career. Widely published in the field of pastoral psychology and care and family ministry, he has recently edited Mutuality Matters: Family, Faith, and Just Love with co-editors Edward Foley, Bonnie Miller-McLemore, and Robert Schrieter. Lanham, Maryland: Rowman; Littlefield Publishers, Inc., 2004.
Prof. Anderson spoke at:
- Lutheran Theological Southern Seminary, February 3, 2005
- Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary, February 25, 2005
- Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg, March 10, 2005
- Luther Seminary, April 29, 2005
Bonnie Miller-McLemore is the E. Rhodes and Leona B. Carpenter Professor of Pastoral and Practical Theology, Vanderbilt University Divinity School, began teaching at Chicago Theo-logical Seminary in 1986 and joined the faculty at the Vanderbilt University Divinity School in 1995. Her many books and articles address major cultural issues as they influence persons, society, and the practice of religion and recently edited Mutuality Matters: Family, Faith, and Just Love.
Prof. Miller-McLemore spoke at:
- Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia, February 22, 2005
- Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago, March 4, 2005
- Wartburg Theological Seminary, March 31, 2005
- Trinity Lutheran Seminary, May 5, 2005