Ways to Give
You can shape the Leadership of this church
Your leadership matters to the ELCA and to future generations of pastors and rostered lay professionals. Through the Fund for Leaders, you support new leaders and make an investment in the mission of this church so that every potential leader may have the opportunity to become an ambassador for Christ. There are many creative possibilities for giving
- Gifts of any size may be directed to current scholarship or to the Fund endowment
- Gifts honoring the service or ministry of a beloved pastor, teacher or lay person
- Named scholarships may be created with a minimum gift of $25,000
- An endowed full tuition scholarship may be created with a minimum gift of $250,000
- Congregation endowment gifts to support the Fund
- Special campaigns to raise support for the Fund
Visit the ELCA Foundation
for more giving ideas.Give Online
Give the gift of seminary education today!
Go to the ELCA Good Gifts site and have your credit card handy.Give now
Give by Mail
To make a gift by mail, please send your check, payable to the ELCA Fund for Leaders to:
ELCA Fund for Leaders
PO Box 71222
Chicago, IL 60694-1222 Give through your Will or Estate
To remember the Fund for Leaders in your Will or estate plan, please contact your attorney, your ELCA Foundation Regional Gift Planner
, or call 800-638-3522 for more information.
Your attorney may adapt the following language for inclusion in your Will or Trust: "I leave (% amount or dollar amount) to the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, a Minnesota nonprofit corporation, c/o the ELCA Foundation, located at 8765 W. Higgins Road, Chicago, Illinois 60631, for the Fund for Leaders."