Working together for the good of the congregation
Pastor and People: Making Mutual Ministry Work
is a leadership development program that contains reproducible tools for use with your council, committees, planning teams, other leadership groups, and the congregation as a whole. These tools are available online as a file that can be downloaded and customized, or purchased in book format.
Each chapter explores a different aspect of the relationship between the pastor and the congregation.
- The relationship between pastor and people: A clergy perspective
- The relationship between pastor and people: A lay perspective
- The roles of a pastor and expectations of a congregation
- Mutual ministry
- Pastoral ministry support
- Ministry review and performance evaluation
- Personnel issues
Mutual Ministry is an invaluable resource for ordained ministers of the ELCA. It can be downloaded or purchased on the Augsburg Fortress Web site.