Lutheran AIDS Network
The ministry of the Lutheran AIDS Network (LANET) is HIV/AIDS prevention, care-giving and advocacy in the Lutheran community by:
- Advocating for the physical, emotional and spiritual health and human rights of people touched by HIV/AIDS.
- Promoting HIV/AIDS education among Lutherans and providing clear and comprehensive information regarding prevention.
- Serving as a visible presence of the Lutheran traditions in the HIV/AIDS interfaith dialogue and gatherings.
- Fostering the development of communities of support for those engaged in HIV/AIDS ministries.
- Promoting spiritual support for persons affected by HIV/AIDS.
LANET 2011 Biennial Conference April 11 & 12 in Minneapolis, MN
Visit the conference website for up-to-date information on registration categories, individual banquet tickets, scholarships and hotel reservations at www.lutheranaids.net/conference2011. Learn more about LANET at www.lutheranaids.net.