- America's Sister, by Jon Pahl , Ph.D.
- Bonhoeffer's Late Spirituality: 'Challenge, Limit, and Treasure", by Lisa Dahill
- Gerhard von Rad: A Faith Example, by The Rev. Richard A. Jensen
- Grandmom, by The Rev. Andrea Walker
- Imagining a Conversation between Brother Martin and the Angelic Doctor: A Lutheran Approach to Virtue Ethics, by Martha Ellen Stortz
- Introduction to Lisa Dahill's Article, "Bonhoeffer's Late Spirituality: Challenge, Limit and Treasure, by Martha Ellen Stortz
- Lewis B. Smedes, by Peter W. Marty
- The Flat above the Store: An Unpretentious Faith Active in Unselfconscious Love, by The Rev. James M. Childs, Jr.
- Virtue Ethics: An Introduction, by Lisa Fullam
- A Lutheran Ethical Tradition: Distinguishing Features and Discernible Threats, by Jim Martin-Schramm
- "A Lutheran Social Policy Convoy", by Gary Simpson
- Church, State, Bioethics, by Gilbert Meilaender
- Conversations in Community, by Mary D. Gaebler
- Encomium, by Stewart W. Herman
- Giving Thanks for John Stumme, by The Rev. Kaari Reierson
- John Stumme: A Critical Appraisal of His Work in Editing The Promise of Lutheran Ethics, by The Rev. Michael Shahan
- John Stumme -- Lutheran Ethicist, by The Rev. Larry Jorgenson
- John Stumme—The Hidden Years, by The Rev. Randall Rottman
- Lutherans and the Southern Civil Rights Movement, by Gregory Freeland
- Preaching and the Polis—Some Thoughts from the Pew, by Franklin Sherman
- Transforming Polarization: A Distinctive Lutheran Witness in the World?, by Karen L. Bloomquist
- Tribute to John Stumme on His Retirement, by Robert Benne
- When Parallel Lines Converge: Roman Catholic Integrism and Evangelical Fundamentalism--some reflections from Latin America, by Guillermo Hansen
- A Review of the Draft Social Statement on Education, by The Rev. Dr. Margaret Krych
- Brief Comments on "Our Calling in Education: A First Draft of a Social Statement ", by Tom Christenson
- Ethical Lessons Learned in Iraq, by Martin L. Cook
- "Our Calling in Education" as a Teaching Document for the Church, by The Rev. Dr. Malcolm Bartsch
- Questions of Purpose, Focus, Consistency, and Strength, by James Mahler
- Review of "Our Calling in Education", by Gene Maier , Ph.D.
- The Public Witness of Good Works: Lutheran Impulses for Political Ethics: Part II, by Stefan Heuser , Ph.D.