St. John's Lutheran Church (General Council)
St. John's Lutheran Church at 6124 S. Indiana was organized on January 22, 1893 as a member of the Chicago Synod of the General Council. The congregation constructed a brick chapel with stone trimmings and stained glass gothic windows. It dissolved some time after 1915.
Original records are located at the ELCA Region 5 Archive in Dubuque, Iowa.