Sts. Peter and Paul Lutheran Church
When Trinity Slovak Lutheran Church (later Holy Trinity), which was organized on October 8, 1893, purchased a church building at May and Huron Streets on September 1, 1901, members on the West and South Sides found this location difficult to travel to. A second congregation, Sts. Peter and Paul Lutheran was established to serve those residents of Chicago.
Sts. Peter and Paul Lutheran Church was located at 25 W. 19th Place, near Halsted St., in Chicago. It later moved to Riverside, Ill.
Original records should be located at Sts. Peter & Paul Lutheran Church, 250 Woodside Rd, Riverside, IL 60546.