First Lutheran Church of the Trinity
Also known as Trinity Lutheran, First Lutheran Church of the Trinity was organized in 1865 as a member of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. Originally located at Hanover and Kossuth, and S. Canal and 25th Place, it later moved to 31st St. & Lowe, at 643 W. 31st St. It left the Missouri Synod in 1976 to join the Association of Evangelical Lutheran Churches, which merged into the ELCA in 1988. First Trinity is located at 643 W. 31st St.
Pastors include Louis Lochner, 1894.
Records should be located at First Lutheran Church of the Trinity, 643 W. 31st St., Chicago, IL 60616-3036.