Grace Lutheran Church
Grace Lutheran Church, organized in 1888, was a member of the Joint Synod of Ohio. It was originally located at 1672 3rd Place and later was at 61st and S. Marshfield Ave.
On January 5, 1969 Grace merged with St. Stephen's (1879, Iowa Synod) to form Grace-St Stephen. In 1973 Grace-St. Stephen merged into Calvary at 11249 S. Spaulding.
|Martin P.F. Doermann
No microfilm was produced from Grace's record books. Many of these may have been lost in an office fire at Calvary. Contact Calvary Evangelical Lutheran Church, 11249 S. Spaulding, Chicago, IL 60655-2739 for more information.