Pilgrim Lutheran Church
Pilgrim Lutheran Church was organized in 1912, as a member of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. It was located at Cuyler Ave. & N. Lincoln, and later at 4300 N. Winchester Ave. It left the Missouri Synod in 1976 and joined the Association of Evangelical Lutheran Churches, joining the ELCA in the merger of 1988.
Records should be located at Pilgrim Lutheran Church 4300 N. Winchester Ave., Chicago, IL 60613.