Windsor Park Lutheran Church
Windsor Park Lutheran Church was organized on July 20, 1913 as a member of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. Pastor Arthur H. Kaub was installed as missionary for Windsor Park and vicinity in June 1913. Services were first held in a vacant store on East 75th St., then at Jones Hall at E. 75th and Coles Ave. A property on the southwest corner of East 76th St. and Saginaw Ave. was purchased and a building was erected by September 1914.
Due to rapid growth, a new facility was built at this site ten years later, with dedication held on March 30, 1924.
Windsor Park Lutheran Church left the LCMS in the 1970s to join the Association of Evangelical Lutheran Churches, a predecessor body of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
Arthur Henry Kaub
Ervin H. Hartman
Frederick W. Reklau
Edwin K. Rehrauer
C. David Vidler
Robert S. Gant
James Simms, Jr.
The record books for Windsor Park Lutheran should be held by the congregation at 2619 E. 76th St., Chicago, IL 60649.
Schwartzkopf, Louis J. The Lutheran Trail: A History of the Synodical Conference Lutheran Churches in Northern Illinois. St. Louis, Mo.: Concordia Publishing House, 1950.