Christ Lutheran Church
Christ Lutheran Church, a member of the United Norwegian Lutheran Church, was organized in 1905, and located at 2614 N Kedzie in Chicago. In 1933 Christ Lutheran merged with Parkside Lutheran, a 1926 Norwegian Lutheran Church of America congregation, continuing under the name Christ Lutheran Church. The newly merged congregation operated in Parkside's former facility at 3101 N. Parkside.
Original congregational records for Christ Lutheran and Parkside Lutheran should be located at 3101 N Parkside Ave., Chicago, IL 60634-5326.