Community Lutheran Church
Community Lutheran Church was organized in 1956 as a member of the Evangelical Lutheran Church. On Dec. 4, 1993, it consolidated with St. Paul's Lutheran Church
, formerly at 5035 W. Ohio St., which was also a former Augustana Synod congregation. The consolidated congregation, United in Christ Lutheran
, continued to use Community's facilities at 5443 W. Huron.