Holy Communion Lutheran Church
Holy Communion Lutheran Church was organized by a merger of First Gethsemane (1870, Augustana Synod) and Belmont Park (1918, ULCA) in 1966 and was located at 3010 N. Lavergne Ave.
In 1998 Holy Communion merged with Gladstone Park (1936, ULCA), Medill Avenue (1927, NLCA), Nebo (1901, Augustana), Our Lord's American (1934, ALC), Our Saviour's English (1909, United Norwegian), Peace (1923, ULCA), and St. Andrew (1924, ULCA) to form United in Faith Lutheran Church.
Original record books for Holy Communion and its predecessor churches should be located at United in Faith Lutheran Church at 6525 W. Irving Park Rd., Chicago, IL 60634. The ELCA Archives has congregation histories and other material relating to Holy Communion and its predecessor churches.