Holy Spirit Lutheran Church
Holy Spirit Lutheran Church, also known as the Lutheran Church of the Holy Spirit, was organized in 1967 as a member of the Lutheran Church in America. It was located at 1259 W. 115th Street and is now at 1335 W. 115th Street, at Ada St. Around 2005 it absorbed Trinity Lutheran Church
, formerly at 1430 W. 100th Pl., at Beverly Ave. The Holy Spirit congregation continued to use both sites until October 2006, when the Ada St. building became the congregation's sole location. Original Records
Records for both Holy Spirit and Trinity should be located at Lutheran Church of the Holy Spirit, 1335 W. 115th St. Chicago, IL 60643.