Finnish Lutheran Church / Trinity Lutheran Church
Finnish Lutheran Church, a member of the Suomi Synod, was organized in 1892. The congregation adopted the name Trinity Lutheran Church in the 1940s. It was located at Addison St. & Maple Square Avenue. It later moved to Roscoe & Osgood, and finally at 2135 W. Wilson Ave.
Trinity disbanded on December 10, 1995
Original record books should be located at the ELCA Region 5 Archives in Dubuque, Iowa.