Central Lutheran Church
Central Lutheran was organized by the Augustana Synod in 1922. It took over Immanuel Lutheran
's building at Sedgwick and Hobbie after Immanuel merged with Bethel and moved to 1500 W. Elmdale in 1922.
The original building at 1030 N. Sedgwick Street was severely damaged by fire in 1936. Later it was located at 1441 Cleveland, on the corner of Blackhawk St. It may have returned to Sedgwick Street before disbanding in December 1950. Pastors include
Olof H. Nelson Original records
No microfilm has been produced for Central Lutheran and the original records are not known to exist. The ELCA Archives has some material relating to Central.