Emaus Lutheran Church
Emaus Lutheran Church was organized in Jefferson Park in 1895, as a member of the Augustana Synod. Receiving the old church building of the Jefferson Park Congregational Church as a gift, a lot was purchased on Argyle Street and the building moved to it.
On June 11, 1905, Emaus merged into Irving Park Lutheran Church.
Rev. J.O. Linnell
Dr. A. Edgren
Dr. Gottfrid Nelson
Original record books for Emaus Lutheran Church should be located at Irving Park Lutheran Church, 3938 W. Belle Plaine, Chicago, IL 60618-1997.
Irving Park Lutheran Church, Silver Jubilee in Commenoration of the Twenty-fifth Anniversary, Chicago: Irving Park Lutheran Church, 1929.