Zion Lutheran Church
Zion Lutheran Church, also known as the Swedish Evangelical Lutheran Zion Congregation, was organized in 1881 as a member of the Augustana Synod. It was located at 2244 S. Irving (later Bell). It disbanded on July 26, 1942.
|Frans Albert Johnsson
|Gustav Edward Schuck
|Carl Axel Lindwall
Original records are located at the ELCA Region 5 Archive in Dubuque, Iowa. The ELCA Archives has microfilmed ministerial records from 1881 to 1942 on film #A26.