ELCA Malaria Campaign
Grants for colleges, universities and campus ministries
ELCA colleges, universities and campus ministries may apply for program grants of $1,500 or social media grants of $500 to support campus-wide fundraising efforts that benefit the ELCA Malaria Campaign. Double your impact! Thanks to a generous gift from the Sorenson family, all of the money you raise on campus will be matched 100 percent.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis as long as funding remains available.
- Applicants must be students at ELCA colleges, universities or campus ministries.
- All applications should include a campus advocate who assists in networking on and off campus.
For Program Grant applications, campus advocates should also be willing to supply $500 to $1,000 of matching funds for the project.
- We encourage campuses to plan for two academic years of malaria emphasis.
- Generally, no more than one grant will be awarded per campus.
- We encourage a fundraising goal of 10 times the grant awarded ($15,000 for program grants and $5,000 for social media grants).