Rostered LeadersThe Rostered Leader Profile (RLP)
is for use by everyone on the ordained and lay rosters of the ELCA, as well as those who are candidates for these rosters. The RLP is not intended for use by other church professionals such as non-rostered musicians, youth & family ministers, or directors of Christian education. Once completed and submitted, information on the RLP will be stored in the churchwide database – the Mobility Database System.
Rostered Leaders Profile
Steps for use of the Rostered Leader Profile
- To access the RLP, rostered leaders must first login to “ELCA Community." Rostered Leaders who already use the many resources within ELCA Community will login to their account as usual and select “Leader Profile” and then “Mobility/Call Process.” Rostered Leaders who are not familiar with ELCA Community may already have an account there (please refer to the account information that was sent to you from Secretary Boerger in June of 2014). If you cannot retrieve that information, please go to the login page and click on “Forgotten Password.” You will be directed to provide the email address that the ELCA has on file for you. The ELCA will use that address to send you your username and the instructions for resetting your password. Please do not create a new account until you have taken these steps. Click here to login and access the Rostered Leader Profile and supporting forms.
- The RLP is a web-based form. Please save your work frequently as you proceed.
- When you feel your RLP is complete and ready to submit, click the “Submit RLP” button at the end of the form. You are encouraged to also click on the “Download PDF” link and save a copy of your RLP on your computer.
- You and your Call Process Administrator will receive an email confirming that the RLP has been received.
- Your RLP becomes active in the system when
You can log into ELCA Community at any time in order to monitor the status of your RLP and access your supporting documents.
An existing RLP can be edited and re-submitted. However, a re-submission will require re-approval and a new signed Authorization and Release page.
- your synodical bishop approves it for posting,
- you submit the Authorization and Release (signature) page, and
- your reference submits the Reference Recommendation form.