Get InvolvedWant to know how you can make a difference through ELCA World Hunger? Here’s how you can get involved.
- Learn and teach. We each have a role to play in ending hunger and poverty. Throughout the ELCA, people are doing some great work battling hunger and they inspire the creation of ELCA World Hunger resources. A wide variety of educational resources from ELCA World Hunger are here to help both individuals and congregations learn more. Use these lessons, hear the stories of our sisters and brothers from around the world, and learn how daily choices — from prayer to energy consumption — and working together can make a difference.
- Attend an event. Events offer a great opportunity for education and networking. ELCA World Hunger strives to offer events that enhance and encourage meaningful ministry — from leadership training to farm-based events on the ethics of eating. When we are gathered we have the opportunity to share our best ideas and practices, realizing that we do more when we work together.
- Give now or find other ways to give.
- Invite your congregation to participate in a special fundraiser or take an offering for ELCA World Hunger.
- Order offering envelopes, brochures, fundraising resources with no cost to you!
Make a difference in your community. Through the ELCA World Hunger-funded Domestic Hunger Grants program, we support local, regional and national programs that work to alleviate poverty and hunger. Learn more about how your congregation or organization can apply for support.