The Rostered Minister Profile (RMP) is for use by all rostered ministers, as well as those who are candidates for these rosters. The RMP is not intended for use by other church professionals who are not on a roster, such as musicians, youth & family ministers, or directors of Christian education. Once completed and submitted, information on the RMP will be stored in the Mobility Database System.
Rostered Ministers Profile
Steps for use of the Rostered Minister Profile
- To access the RMP, first log into ELCA Community. Click here.
- If you do not have an account, click “Create Account.” Click the “Sign Up” tab and pick one of the social media/email providers with which you have an account. (Left to right, the icons stand for Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Microsoft, and Yahoo.) If you don’t want to use a social media login, enter your personal email and password to create an ELCA local account. Complete the required fields in the User Profile Form and click “Submit.” If you’ve created a local account with a password, check your email. Click on the “Confirm my account” link in the email you just received. If you used a social account, you will be asked to authorize with your provider. Click on the “Continue when email verified” button. It may take up to 2 business days before you can access the RMP after creating an account.
- If you already have an account but have forgotten your password, click “Reset your password.” Enter your email address and wait to receive an email. If the email doesn’t appear, check your spam folder. Follow the instructions contained within the email for resetting your password.
- After logging in, click on “Leader Portal” on the left. Click on “Call Process.” This will take you to the area where the RMP is stored.
- The RMP is a web-based form. Please save your work frequently as you proceed. You may also want to save your longer essay answers in a separate document and then copy and paste them into the form when you are ready to submit.
- When you feel your RMP is complete, click the “Submit RMP” button at the end of the form. You should also click on the “Download PDF” link and save a copy of your RMP on your device.
- You and your Call Process Administrator will receive an email confirming that the RMP has been submitted.
- Your RMP becomes active in the system when
- your synod approves it for posting,
- you submit the Authorization and Release (signature) page, and
- your reference submits the Reference Recommendation form.
- You can log into ELCA Community at any time in order to monitor the status of your RMP and access your supporting documents.
- An existing RMP can be edited and re-submitted. However, a re-submission will require re-approval and a new signed Authorization and Release page.